The Omega VRT350 Juicer is a heavy-duty juice extractor that provides a number of key advantages over its competition and does so in a striking vertical assembly. The shape of the juicer may be the first thing people notice about it, and the shape makes sense, allowing the appliance to sit comfortably even on a crowded kitchen countertop.
Omega is a company that is well known for providing top-shelf quality food processing appliances and doing so in a way that is both kitchen-efficient and stylish. The Omega Vert VRT350 is no exception to this rule and represents one of the company’s most balanced offerings on the market today.
Masticating-style juicers like the Omega VRT350 Juicer are unique because of the method by which they produce juice. Rather than using a high-velocity engine to cut, slice, and dice fruits and vegetables until they are liquefied, these devices squeeze and chew them until all of the juices have been extracted, and then leave you a nearly perfectly dry pulp to discard.
Features Of The Omega VRT350 Juicer
- Low-Speed, Masticating-Style Juicing System – This type of juicer uses a masticating auger instead of a series of cutting blades in order to crush the juice out of the foods that have been inserted into it. This provides a greater source of nutrients and higher quality juices than other appliances.
- Vertical Construction – Unlike traditional horizontal juicers of this type, the Omega VRT350 Juicer is designed vertically, which provides the additional benefit of taking up less space on your kitchen counter.
- Versatile Not Just For Fruit Juicing – Thanks to its mastication-based juicing process, this juicer can be easily and efficiently used to create baby food, nut butter and wheatgrass drinks. All you need to do is provide the correct primary material and let the Omega Juicer VRT350 do the rest of the work for you.
- Triple Setting Function Including Reverse – This juicer comes with three functions: On, Off and Reverse. Reverse is designed to make it easy for you to dislodge clogged materials that may find their way into the juicer. If you accidentally insert an item that gets stuck inside, you can use the reverse function to have it come right out of the top again.
- Limited Froth And Oxidation – Unlike centrifugal juicers, the Omega VRT350 Juicer produces very little froth and heavily reduces the amount of oxidation that your juices are likely to be exposed to. This helps maintain the nutrient-rich nature of your fruit and vegetable juices.
- Patented Screw-style Auger – The auger of this masticating-style juicer is designed with a patented screw design that allows it to offer greater juicing capabilities, higher durability, and a much longer shelf life than those of similar products.
- Easy To Clean – The Omega VRT350 Juicer is one of the easiest juicers on the entire online juicer market to clean up after. Simply by pouring water through the vertical shaft, you can pull off excess pulp and food materials that have stuck to the interior walls and have your juicer clean and good as new again.
- Dual Stage Juicing – First, the juicer extracts most of the liquid from the fruit or vegetable by crushing it and, then, it removes the pulp, which is then squeezed a second time in order to leave it as dry as possible. The end result is a very dry pulp on one side, and a full, nutrient-rich juice on the other.
- Quick Operation – Low-speed juicers do not operate slowly, and this juicer proves the point. The Omega VRT350 Juicer can juice at rates comparable to those of the best high-speed centrifugal velocity cutting juicers on the market.
One of the most noticeable benefits to this professional-grade juicer is the level of attention that has gone into its design and engineering. The vertical shape takes up much less space on a kitchen countertop than its predecessors, and the over-sized spout serves up drinks easily, with no chance of spillage. The reverse option is a very useful advantage to have when you are juicing tough items. Although the engine of this particular juicer is more than powerful enough to handle almost anything you are likely to throw at it, any machine can benefit from a reverse option such as the one that this one has – but very few do. Another key benefit to this device is the cleaning method that its vertical design makes possible. Simply by pouring water through the chute, you can clean your entire juicer, an amazing and very useful feat.
The only drawback to speak of is one that many Omega brand products share: a small feeding chute. It could be an intentional design – perhaps larger items simply cannot be masticated with the same level of precision and quality as smaller ones, but it can be tiresome to chop up all of your apples before being able to toss them into the Omega VRT350 Juicer
What Customers Have To Say About This Product
Customers who have purchased this product have only great things to say about it. This should be expected from Omega, however, especially considering that the price does not put it in the realm of budget juicing options. This is a professional-grade juicing machine, and it operates on a professional level, providing nutrient-rich juices with a reliable mechanism that works and is easy to use.
People who have used this product for a long time and had a chance to use the useful reverse function generally report that it works exactly as prescribed and solved their clogging problem immediately. All the reviewers love the fact that the appliance can be cleaned with a simple jet of water through the feed chute.