If you’ve already heard about Jack LaLanne, chances are you’re already familiar in the history of fitness. Born in 1914 Jack LaLanne, was an American fitness who earned the title of being the “Godfather of Fitness”. He was also known as the “First Fitness Superhero”. After quitting junk foods and his cravings for sugar, Francois Henri Jack LaLanne was reborn. At the age of 15, he started living a healthy life which includes exercising, eating healthy and juicing. Over the years, Jack was able to establish a successful career which led to the birth of Jack LaLanne Juicers. It was in 2002 when Jack announced his plan to create a juicer that is dedicated to health and fitness. After just 2 years, the first batches of Jack LaLanne Juicers came out where 2 million units were sold fast. So, read on to learn more about our Jack LaLanne Juicer reviews.
Comparison Chart Of 4 Jack Lalanne Juicers
|Brand Name||Weight||Dimensions||Editorial Ratings||Price|
|Jack LaLanne's PJEB Power Juicer Express, Black||12.3 pounds||10.2 x 13.2 x 16.2 inches||9/10||Check Reviews and Price on Amazon|
|NEW Jack Lalannes JLSS Power Juicer Deluxe Stainless-Steel Electric Juicer||13.75 pounds||16 x 14.5 x 10.2 inches||8.7/10||Check Reviews and Price on Amazon|
|Jack Lalanne Juicer Stainless Steel||12.75 pounds||15.9 x 12.8 x 8.5 inches||8.4/10||Check Reviews and Price on Amazon|
|Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer deluxe stainless steel electric||16.55 pounds||17.2 x 15.1 x 10.1 inches||8/10||Check Reviews and Price on Amazon|
5 Top Jack LaLanne Juicers Reviews 2020
Jack LaLanne PJEB Power Juicer Express
Available in black and white colors, this model is a great choice if you want a powerful but quiet juicer. It has a stylish design that makes it look great on your countertop. Since it has a compact body, you can easily store it inside a small cabinet when it’s not needed. With Jack LaLanne’s patented extraction technology, it can also produce a higher amount of yield compared with ordinary juicers.
Features and Specifications:
- Weighs 12.3 pounds with 10.2 x 13.2 x 16.2 inches product review
- Special patented technology makes it more efficient in extracting more amount of yield
- Extra-large round feed chute fits in various kinds of fruits and vegetables
- 3,600 RPM motor operates with a single speed
- Push button controls make it easier to operate
- Stainless steel cutting blade can cut through soft and hard foods
- Built with a compact but stylish body
- Designed with an oversized feed chute
- Easy to use with a push-button operation
- Operates quietly
- Uses a drip-free spout to avoid making a mess
- Most of its parts are made from plastic materials
- Require some extra care when pushing foods inside the chute
Jack Lalanne JLSS Power Juicer Deluxe Electric Juicer
This centrifugal juicer is perfect if you want a bigger model that capable of accommodating more fruits and vegetables. It can even juice ripe fruits as long as you don’t push it too hard. Once you read and understand its manual, it can actually work like any high-end juicer. It is super easy to assemble and to set up for operation. However, it does need to require some patience and careful handling to make sure runs smoothly without leaking.
Features and Specifications:
- Weighs 13.75 pounds with 16 x 14.5 x 10.2 inches product review
- Patented juice extraction technology with high-precision stainless steel blade allows it to produce more yield
- 3,600 RPM induction motor operates with high power
- Unique non-drip spout and large pulp collector maximizes its produced yield
- Extra-large round feed chute with food pusher accommodates bigger fruits and vegetables
- Compact and versatile
- Great on juicing soft and hard foods quietly
- Stainless steel body and black accents make it stylish
- Constructed with dishwasher safe parts
- Produces a higher amount of yield
- All of its components are made from plastic materials
- Its filter and blade are a little hard to remove for cleaning
Jack Lalanne B078MVJS5Y Stainless Steel Juicer
Designed as a slow juicer, this Jack LaLanne Juicer model transfers more vitamins and nutrients in its yield. At the same time, its large feed chute fits in bigger fruits and vegetables. Thus, you can save more time on preparing your produce. Its non-drip spout makes sure that every drop of your yield goes straight its large pitcher. Moreover, it is designed with dishwasher safe parts so you won’t have a problem cleaning it after juicing.
Features and Specifications:
- Weighs 12.75 pounds with 15.9 x 12.8 x 8.5 inches product review
- Stainless steel blade can handle most fruits and vegetables whether they are soft or hard
- Oversized feed chute fits bigger pieces of produce to shorten its preparation time
- Non-drip spout keep it running smoothly without making a mess
- Runs on a 110V, 800W powerful motor
- Constructed with dishwasher-safe parts
- Great for juicing a wide range of fruits and veggies
- Creates more juice in less time unlike regular juicers
- Includes a removable and adjustable spout
- Doesn’t come with a juice collector
- Juicing whole fruits and vegetables may require a second round to maximize its yield
Fusion Juicer (Black & Stainless Steel)
Designed with a simple 2-speed power switch, this Jack LaLanne Juicer doesn’t require an expert to operate it. It’s very easy to assemble and to operate which is even if you’re a first-timer. It has a large feeder where you can shoot most fruits and vegetables. It also has a stainless steel blade and patented Jack LaLanne technology that works together for a more efficient extraction process.
Features and Specifications:
- Weighs 8.8 pounds with 12.8 x 9.6 x 16.4 inches product review
- 2-speed control power switch offers a hassle-free operation
- Patented extraction technology extracts more vitamins and nutrients from any produce
- Stainless steel blade can cut through and juice even the hardest fruits and vegetables
- Extra-large round chute accommodates whole produce to skip peeling, cutting, chopping, and coring
- Allows you to save time on preparing each produce
- Includes a convenient pitcher which collects every drop of its yield
- Combines high-performance and contemporary design effortlessly
- Faster and easier to clean with dishwasher-safe parts
- Requires to be cleaned thoroughly to ensure that it will run smoothly again
- Can be too bulky for other users
Jack LaLanne Deluxe Stainless Steel Power Juicer
This version is definitely something you would want to keep in your kitchen if you are into juicing a lot. It has a large juicing capacity which is pretty obvious with its size and weight. It is built with more metal parts than plastic parts as well as a bigger frame. But despite its fragile appearance, it’s actually a heavy-duty model that is faster and better.
Features and Specifications:
- Weighs 16.55 pounds with 17.2 x 15.1 x 10.1 inches product review
- 3,600 RPM induction motor allows it to operate with less noise
- Patented extraction technology and non-drip spout work together to collect more yield that is more nutritious
- Large pulp collector maximizes your juice up to its last drop
- Stainless steel blade and body ensures its durability and efficiency
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- Includes a food pusher to extract more yields from most fruits and vegetables
- Operates with less noise using a powerful motor
- Its parts are safe to be washed in the dishwasher
- Some fruits and vegetables leave wet pulps which require a second run
- Its juice has a shorter shelf life
Buying Guide of Jack LaLanne Juicers
Juicing may be something that other people would not normally include in their daily diet. After all, why take the hassle of buying and cleaning a juicer if you can just buy a canned juice? Sounds tempting, isn’t it? However, the difference between preparing for your own juice and a canned juice is its amount of vitamins and nutrients. In addition, a canned juice can’t be considered fresh either no matter how fresh it tastes since it contains preservatives. Most canned juices also rely on tons of sugar, artificial flavors, and other ingredients that’ll take some research to understand. Thus, Jack LaLanne Juicers are here to provide with healthy and refreshing drinks anytime you need one. So, here are some things to keep in mind when shopping for a Jack LaLanne Juicer:
- Size and Weight
Whether you like it or not, not all juicers you will find on the market have the same size and weight. Some may be bigger for large juicing requirement while some may be smaller for personal and small juicing requirement only. In this case, their weight may vary too depending on their sizes. Of course, you can’t expect a juicer to be super lightweight if it stands in more than 20 inches tall. Its construction materials also affect its overall weight since juicers that are made from full metal tend to weigh more. At the same time, those juicers that are constructed with more plastic materials are a little lightweight. Thus, it’s best to check its product dimension and weight to ensure it won’t give you a hard time moving it.
- Feed Chute
Depending on the size of fruits and vegetables that you want, you have to consider the juicer’s feed chute. Specifically, juicers with a narrow feed chute work great for juicing leafy greens but not for bigger produce. You still have to spend time cutting bigger fruits and vegetables into smaller pieces to fit in the chute. In this case, it is best to get a juicer with a wide feed chute to shorten its preparation time.
- Powerful Motor
Of course, no Jack LaLanne Juicer will be able to work without a motor. The power of the motor may vary depending on its model and brand. Those juicers that are designed to accommodate a large amount of produce are typically built with a more powerful motor. Normally, juicers are available with different motor wattage which can range from 400, 600, 700, 850, 900, or 1000. Clearly, the most powerful motor in this range is the one with 1000W and the least has 400W. The higher the motor power, the easier it is for the juicer to break down soft and hard foods. If you intend to juice hard fruits and vegetables then it is best to opt for higher motor power.
- Cleaning Requirements
After a successful juicing, the next thing to keep in mind is its cleaning requirements. Unlike other kitchen appliance, juicers need to be cleaned right after every use. Thus, you have to go through this more often if you like juicing every day. However, cleaning Jack LaLanne Juicer doesn’t have to take a huge amount of your time. In fact, most Jack LaLanne Juicers can be cleaned fast and easy in more or less 5 minutes. Basically, the less time and tool it requires in cleanup the better.
- Noise Level
Last but certainly not least, don’t forget that the noise level of a juicer can make or break it. Some juicers may contain a powerful motor and a durable construction but fail in the noise level aspect. If you juice in the morning or at night, the last thing you want is to wake up the entire neighborhood. A noisy juicer can also give you a headache if you use it in a tight or close space.
Now that you already read the juicy information above, we can guarantee that you are now a wiser shopper. You are more prepared to use your money wisely and invest in the best health and fitness juicer. Each Jack LaLanne Juicer that we included in our list above is made with high-quality materials and construction. Thus, you can assure that it is sturdy enough to help you all throughout your fitness routines regularly. Rain or shine, these juicers from Jack LaLanne will stand by your side to keep your healthy. So, be sure to stay tuned for more of our healthy Jack LaLanne Juicer reviews in the future.