After extensive research, we got Omega NC800HDS as our Editor’s Choice when it comes to easy to clean juicers. This is based on construction, performance, price, and other factors that we included in the buying guide. Depending on your budget and other needs, there are also alternative models that you can find in this review. So, read on to learn more about the top 5 easy to clean juicers we listed below.
5 Best Selling Easy To Clean Juicer Reviews
SKG A10 Slow Cold Press Masticating Juicer
When it comes to home, health, and beauty electronics, SKG is one of the companies that lead in the market. This silver A10 Cold Press Slow Masticating Juicer is just one of its Sweet Kitchen collections that are highly recommended. Since it’s a slow cold press masticating juicer, SKG A10 can extract more juice and nutrients from fruits and vegetables. As the Excellent Cold Press Juicer, it can easily extract 70% orange, 81.3% pear, 78% apple, 80.5% celery, and 55% carrot juice. Moreover, its juice tends to have more taste that can last longer. On top of these things, it is also easy to operate and assemble.
Features and Specifications:
- Weighs 22.2 pounds with 16.5 x 14.1 x 12.5 inches dimension
- 3.15 inches wide chute with a turn over design fits larger fruits and vegetables in the juicer
- 1.75 inches opening fits longer produce in the juicer
- Operates with 250W power in 36 RPM
- Overload protection system automatically turns off the machine if it’s assembled improperly
- Two directions switch: FORWARD and REVERSE to release its ingredients and help clean the machine
- Includes a cleaning brush, moto base, juicing bowl, ordinary mesh, fine-mesh filter, juicing screw, 2 juicing cups, juicer pusher, and stainless steel filter in its package
- Comes with a strict quality control system and 2-year Warranty
- Easy to assemble and disassemble for cleaning
- Reduces the preparation time with its wide feeding chute
- Produces more amount of healthier juice
- The taste of its refreshing juice lasts longer
- Prevents oxidation in the juice
- Operates with multiple functions
- Available at a reasonable price
- Juicing leafy greens that are fibrous require some chopping to prevent clogging
- The warranty period is up to 2 years only in parts
Omega NC800HDS Slow Masticating Premium Juicer and Nutrition System
Founded in 1985, Omega Products Inc. has decades of experience in the industry. Now, Omega is one of the world-leading juicer brands in more than 120 countries. Thus, Omega NC800HDS is one of the best-selling juicers worldwide since it’s a masticating juicer that offers multiple functions. With a low speed and powerful motor, NC800HDS delivers more torque to get more juice. As the Editor’s Choice, Omega NC800HDS can help you prepare natural nut milk, frozen fruit sorbets, pasta, ground beans, and minced herbs. Thus, this cold press juicer is an effective way to access nutritious antioxidants and enzymes. Most importantly, it can boost your immunity as well as your overall health through juicing.
Features and Specifications:
- Weighs 21 pounds with 6.5 x 14.5 x 15.5 inches dimension
- Functions as a low-speed horizontal juicer with 5 adjustable pressure settings
- Built-handle makes it easier to carry around your kitchen whenever you want to juice
- Operates with 2H, 110-120V, 150W power in 80 RPM using a single auger
- Automatic pulp ejection function makes it easier to clean
- Adjustable end cap includes settings to increase its juice output and extraction power
- Includes a juicing cone, a plastic pulp bowl, homogenizing cone, plastic juice bowl, and 5 nozzles in the package
- Comes with a 15-year Warranty in parts and performance
- Reduces heat build-up as well as oxidation
- Built with multiple functions to offer more convenience
- Produces a high amount of juice yield
- Cost-efficient yet powerful
- Operates efficiently without making loud noises
- Doesn’t do well with wheatgrass
- The plastic parts are fragile
Breville 800CPXL Citrus Press Pro
Breville is an iconic global brand that innovates kitchen products since 1932. Breville 800CPXL is made of motorized die-cast stainless-steel citrus press. With its powerful extraction system, Breville 800CPXL can maximize the extraction of any citrus fruit from limes to different grapefruits. Just like its name, this citrus press pro has a patented Quadra-Fin cone which is acid-resistant and dishwasher safe. This Best Citrus Juicer also has an active-arm press and powerful-assisted lever with safety switch. Thus, pressing all sizes of citrus fruits is hassle-free.
Features and Specifications:
- Weighs 11.02 pounds with 7.6 x 10.3 x 14 inches dimension
- Operates with 110 – 120V, 110W power
- Dual safety switch doesn’t allow the cone to spin until the arm is lowered with sufficient pressure
- Stainless steel Quadra-Fin cone maximizes the extract of any citrus fruit
- Powerful assisted arm and simple On and Off switch allows hassle-free juicing
- Drip stop juice spout makes it faster to clean up
- Powerful motor allows it to start automatically once the pressure is applied to the juicing cone
- Comes with 1-year Limited Product Warranty
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- Innovative and convenient to use
- Built with dishwasher safe parts
- Safe and durable enough to last a lifetime
- The base with spout requires careful washing due to its sharp edges
- The fruit dome may fall off frequently while juicing
Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus
With a whole feed chute, Breville JE98XL is a “no-nonsense” juicer that health enthusiasts should try. As the Best Centrifugal Juicer in this list, it can help you enjoy the benefits of juicing at an affordable price. Aside from featuring a simple clean up construction, Breville JE98XL also has dual speeds and hassle-free operation. Thus, even first-time juicers will not have a hard time using it.
Features and Specifications:
- Weighs 9.92 pounds with 12.6 x 14.1 x 16.4 inches dimension
- Built with heavy-duty polymer body with stainless steel cutters and stainless steel micro filter basket
- 3 inches wide chute fits smaller fruits and vegetables easily
- Operates with 110-120V, 850W power
- Interlocking safety arm prevents the juicer from operating until its cover is locked into place
- Includes 1.1 qt juice jug with a froth separator, 2.6 qt pulp container, and cleaning brush
- Stainless steel cutting disc with Italian made micro mesh filter extracts up to 20% more vitamins and minerals
- Overloaded protection LED prevents unsafe operation
- 2-speed electronic control: high (12,000 RPM) extracts harder fruits and veggies while low (6,500 RPM) extracts soft fruits and leafy veggies
- Very affordable
- Made of heavy-duty materials
- Reduces the preparation time with its wide chute
- Safe to operate
- Keeps the froth separated from the juice
- Noisy in high speed
- The filter basket can become clogged after a year of regular use
Aicok AMR521 Slow Masticating Juicer
Aicok is a company that is dedicated to innovative products and AMR521 is not an exemption. Thanks to its multi-purpose features, Aicok AMR521 can extract various fruits and vegetables like celery, wheatgrass, apples, leafy greens, and more. If you want a masticating juicer, this is the Best Budget Pick that you can get at less than $140. Its auger spins at low speed to preserve the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and other nutrients in the juice without making loud noises.
Features and Specifications:
- Weighs 12.1 pounds with 17.1 x 13.1 x 8.9 inches dimension
- Its heavy-duty and stable body keeps its noise in less than 60 decibels
- Operates with 110V, 150W power in 80 RPM
- Reverse function allows it to either run normally (On) or spin in the opposite direction (R)
- Includes squeezing chamber, tray, pusher, worm, filter, nut, juicer container, pulp container, and a cleaning brush in its package
- Comes with a 3-year Warranty
- Runs quietly with dishwasher-safe parts
- Certified by UL and ETL, and tested by vergleich.org
- Keeps the low heat build-up and minimum oxidation to reduce foaming and clogging
- Produces higher yield with drier pulp
- The assembly can be an issue for some
- Doesn’t work best with dense fruits and vegetables
Buying Guide of the Best Easy to Clean Juicer
Since more and more consumers become interested in juicing, the demand for juicing machines also increases every year. Besides, the idea of ingesting fruits and vegetables in one glass already caught the attention of health professionals, trainers, and athletes. Thus, manufacturers took the opportunity to offer various kinds of juicers that target different types of consumers. However, the task of choosing the best juicer that is easy to clean can be overwhelming and time-consuming. So, we already did the work and included all the vital things to keep in mind in this buying guide. Read on to boost your chances of selecting the best juicer according to your needs.
- Clean-Up Time
Since cleaning is our main concern here, it would be helpful to consider the clean-up time of the juicer. After all, everyone would agree that it is the most tedious part of juicing. So it is only practical to check the total amount of time it takes to clean the entire juicer. If you can’t find this in the description of products online or in physical stores, be sure to ask about it. This way, you can enjoy using your juicer and avoid having regrets later.
- Dishwasher Safety
If you have a dishwasher, you might as well make the most of it by including your juicer. Thus, be sure to check if the juicing machine’s parts are dishwasher safe. If yes, then this means that its parts are constructed to resist high temperatures while inside the dishwasher. In other words, you can juice any fruit or vegetable you want without worrying much about cleaning later. You can also have peace of mind since it will not be damaged by the dishwashing liquids you use. Therefore, having a dishwasher safe to take care of the cleaning task in your juicer is a lifesaver.
Part of cleaning the juicing machine is the task of disassembling it. Thus, you should also know how to assemble and disassemble the juicer before you use it. Depending on the type of juicer, some models may require special tools to disassemble their parts. Meanwhile, other models can be disassembled manually without any. The easier it is to assemble and disassemble, the faster you can clean it to avoid wasting time.
The level of noise is another thing to consider when buying an easy to clean juicer . Most juicers are known for making a loud noise which can be annoying, especially if you want to juice at night. The last thing you’d want is to disturb the entire house (if you have housemates) before going to bed. Even if you want to juice in the morning, it’s better if you can do it discreetly as possible. Hence, don’t forget to check the noise level of the machine before buying it. If you can’t find a juicer that operates in whisper-quiet mode, pick the one that is not too loud.
Aside from considering basic information about the juicing machine, it is also worth considering the warranty. The warranty is designed to protect you and guarantee you that the juicer works as specified without manufacturing defects. Checking the warranty carefully can also help you request a repair or replacement from the manufacturer according to the T&C. Depending on the brand and its T&C, you can even get a free repair and replacement within its warranty period. If any issue occurs, you will know what to do with the product by checking it.
If you love fruits and veggies so much then juicing is a great way to maintain a healthy diet. Choosing the best easy to clean juicer may take time but it’s also the fastest way to ingest nutrients in one drink. So, we hope that our chosen juicers can help you find the one you need. Just like other types of products, each juicer from our list has its advantages and disadvantages to help you decide. But it’s important to look into its price and overall quality to make sure you don’t overspend. So, you can avoid overpriced juicers with poor quality and narrow down your search to the top juicers out there.